The treatment of Irish Dancers is very specific to the needs
We offer programs that include:
- specific joint assessment
- body balancing
- core focused conditioning
- balance/stability for ankles/core
- foot health
- jump height training
- and more
1) Accelerated Rehabilitation Clinics, 329 W. 75th Street, Willowbrook, IL 60527
This location specifically has Irish Dance and Performing Arts Specialists.
2) At your own studio/gym or arena, please call Gina to arrange setup
See link below for PDF advertisement of services offered:
We can come to you!
- Injury evaluations on site
- Weekly/monthly or otherwise arranged
- consultation before major Feis or performance
- In-kind relationship (use us when you need us)
- We would be your Official Medical Sponsor and filter you to the proper physicians and ancillary medical staff such as nutrition, podiatry, orthopedic, spine health, chiropractic, massage, etc.
Please contact Gina for more information.
We are going to be putting on an Irish Dance Medicine Seminar/Course for instructors, to educate on:
- Injury knowledge for proper advice/referrals
- return to injury after being out
- prevention- ankle health, knee, hip, spine
- positioning of the lower extremity for proper biomechanics
- core stabilization/strength
- flexibility- daily, weekly, and periodic
- jump height/explosive leg power
Please email Gina if you would like to be on the distribution list for the course!
October 8, 2011 at 7:36 pm | | No comment